Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mad Libs

We went out to dinner tonight and there was a mad lib on my son's menu. It was a blast reliving all those memories of doing mad libs as a child, so I decided to share my fun with you.

For those of you who don't remember mad libs, you make a list of words then insert them into a paragraph. It usually comes out total nonsense- which is the fun of it.

Here is a mad lib for you- let me know how yours turned out by sharing it in the comments.



You will need:

1) adjective
2) adverb
3) verb
4) noun-plural
5) descriptive phrase
6) adjective






Today was (adjective). I was (adverb) (verb) at my job. I dealt with a bunch of (noun-plural). They were (descriptive phrase). Hopefully tomorrow will be (adjective).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.