Sunday, December 20, 2009

TSO Concert

Last Sunday (12/13) we went to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert in Albany, NY.  When we left home it was raining.  Soon we were in the mixed precipitation of sleet and freezing rain which turned over to snow.  Some of the snowflakes were fifty cent piece sized and could be heard as they hit the windshield of the car. 

Here are some of the pictures I took on the drive up.

It was snowing when we arrived at the Times-Union Arena and parked.  After a quick meal at a place next door, we went into the arena and found our seats.

I had asked a friend who lives just outside of Albany if she would grab us some tickets, and she graciously did.  She could not have gotten us better seats.  We were in the upped level, almost center to the stage.  Now, for those of you who have never experienced a TSO concert-- these are great seats.  You can see all the lights and pyrotechnics that are done from back here.

I took photos of the stage before the concert began with my phone (left the camera in the car-- oops).  I got so wrapped up in watching the show that I did not think to take any pictures during the show.  Which turns out to be a good thing as I can't get the pictures I took to download off my phone.

If you want to see what you missed, you can go to YouTube and search on "TSO Albany, NY 12/13/09" and see what others have put up!!

All I can say is it was AWESOME.  This was my fifth time going and I am already looking forward to going again next year to see what they change and add to make it bigger and better.  If you get a chance to go, take it.  It is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.