Monday, September 13, 2010

Busy Weekend

This past weekend we took out a tree, a series of bushes, and a grotto in preparation for the new deck we are building.  It was A LOT of work, but will be well worth it in the end.  I was surprised by how much larger the backyard looks with those things gone.

Writing Update:
I sent chapter 4 of Th Lost Princess off to Katie yesterday for her thoughts and comments.  I am finding writing with the plot summary much easier than my usual way of writing.  I am still taking time to listen to my characters and see where they want to go-- in fact I just met a new character at their insistence!

While I am writing TLP, I am working through my thoughts for a third book in this setting.  I have my two lead characters and a villain, I am just trying to figure out my plot--it is not falling together well at this point, but I am sure one day I will have my "Ah-ha!" moment and rush to pen and paper to jot it down before I forget it!

Upcoming Posts:
WCC Wednesday
Recipe Friday
Showing vs Telling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.