Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Look!

As you can see, I spent time over the weekend updating and changing the layout of my blog.  I included links (over to the right) that will take you to excerpts of my writing (as well as links that give you a brief synopsis of what the story is about).

Feel free to look around and explore!  Let me know if there's something I am missing that you would like to see!

I am going to try to get back to blogging at least 5 days a week- I am aiming for Monday-Friday. I am setting up Wednesdays as my Weekly Chapter Challenge (WCC) postings (to keep you up to date on my writing) Fridays as Recipe Exchange day (get the recipes ready!!)

Books I Read This Week:
Over the weekend, I raided my son's bookshelf and read Ranger's Apprentice- The Ruins of Gorlan  by John Flanagan.  I really enjoyed the book and am looking forward to the following books in the series.

Upcoming Posts:
Interview with my critique partner and fellow writer Katie Taylor (WCC Wednesday)
Recipe post (Recipe Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.