Monday, September 27, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays

There's something about rainy days that make me sleepy and not want to get moving. That was the case this rainy, Monday morning.  Fortunately, my son has school and I have to get up at a specific time.  Today I also had a walking partner I needed to meet up with, so needless to say, I had to get up.

Have you ever noticed that your bed is the most comfortable when it's time to get up in the morning?

Well, here's to another busy week.  Last week was filled with lots of cleaning and moving things around (we had central air installed).  Hopefully this week will be quieter!


I saw this link on Elana Johnson's site today and wanted to make sure you all saw it.  WriteOnCon is having a workshop tonight.  Details are here.

Hope you all have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.