Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WCC Wednesday

I am moving right along with my edits on Sleeping Handsome.  This past weekend I was able to get all but the last chapter tweaked.  I am holding off on the last chapter as I have some things I need to add in to tie up some loose ends (I also realized I need to go back and add a scene earlier on, too.)

Trisha is moving quite nicely with her NaNo project.  I am anxiously awaiting where she goes next.

Fiona has reached the love interest stage of her WIP and I am looking forward to seeing what she does.

Katie is waiting for me to read through and comment on the last section of her WIP.  I've skimmed over it, now I need to go through and make my comments for her.  I am torn with which love interest I like for her MC.  In the beginning I really liked one, then I met another, and kind of like him more.  We'll have to see what she does.

With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, and Friday Black Friday, I am taking those two days off of blogging to spend with family and friends.  I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Glad that your WIP came along nicely for NaNo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.