Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow!

Happy February!  It seems hard to believe we've already finished one month of 2011 (and I have so little writing to show for the 31 days!- hopefully you all are doing much better at that than I am.)

The weather people have been going at it since yesterday that we're supposed to be getting 1 to 1 1/2 feet of snow over the next few days.

I want that much snow, yet at the same time I am ready for the snow to be gone.  It seems like it's time for spring to start showing itself (even though I know there are at least 2 months of winter left).

How about you?  Are you getting snow?  Are you happy about it?  Do you want spring to show up soon?

4 comments:

  1. they are projecting almost two feet here in chicago. yuck. I miss spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just cold here in South Texas, Mary. No snow. :*(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Chicago too...lots and lots of snow.

    demitrialunetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! You poor babies. I'm sick of snow. Come on spring. I need a permanent spring climate with maid service and cocktails. Who's with me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.