Thursday, March 10, 2011

Award

Last week, the fabulous Regina of Unsettled gave me this lovely award.

It came with the following rules:

List 7 things about yourself, and pass it on to 15 bloggers.  (I will confess with the limited time I have now that I am working full time, I get to as many blogs as I can, but I don't think I get to fifteen!)

I am not sure which will be easier, the listing or the passing!

So, here goes.





1) I like music in genres ranging from Gregorian Chant to Heavy Metal

2) I love to listen to movie soundtracks when I write (in fact, The Prince of Persia soundtrack is playing on my Zune as I type!)

3) I drink coffee in the morning to wake up and at night to go to sleep.

4) I can't play racing games (or watch others play them) on the PS3 as I get motion sick.


5) I re-read my favorite books multiple times during the year.


6) I use Dungeons and Dragons character structure to create my characters for stories (Lawful good, neutral good, lawful evil, chaotic evil, etc.)


7) I love shoes.  I don't have as many as Imelda Marcos was rumored to have, but that's more because of money and space, not lack of desire.


Now, for the blogs I am awarding to (in random order-- as you can see, I am short the 15-- sorry! But, I try to get to the blogs of those who follow me as often as possible):


1) Demitria Lunetta
2) Nicole Ducleroir
3) Lindsay Currie
4) Trisha Leaver
5) T.C. McKee
6) Shelley Sly
7) DSTracy
8) PK Hrezo
9) Rayna Iyer


Be sure to grab your Stylish Blogger award and pass it on!

Don't forget!!!! Your recipe name suggestion must be posted no later than 9PM tonight!  Winner receives a book/e-book of their choice (price restrictions apply). some writing supplies, and choice of Cheater Fudge or Peanut Butter Cookies (with or without chocolate chips)  Recipe you are naming can be found here!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award Mary and thanks for passing it on to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the award and congrats to you as well. I love shoes too girl. My daughter just got a job at a local shoe store and I am so stoked. Thirty percent off every day. That's what I'm talking about. Now I'm off to Google Gregorian Chant. Hum...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.