Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inspirational Music

Last week I listed some of the music groups I listen to.  Today, I thought I'd share a few more whose music inspire me, especially the songs that tell a story.

Ed Guy-  The entire family likes this group.  Dear son's favorite song for the longest time was Save Us Now (which he called Alien Drum Bunny because of one of the lines in the song.)


Avantasia- This group was formed by the Tobias, the lead singer of Ed Guy, and features guest appearances with musicians from many well known bands in Europe.

Place Vendome- Fronted by former Helloween singer Michael Kiske, this band's album Streets of Fire is one of my favorites.

Saint Deamon- Their album, In Shadows Lost From the Brave, tells a really great story.


What groups do you find inspiration from?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I haven't heard of any of the people or groups you mentioned.

    But with a name like Helloween, that one has to be a metal band.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.