Monday, April 29, 2013

A winner and Two Blogs, One Day!

Congratulations to Angela Brown for winning a copy of Quest of the Hart. Please e-mail me at mewaibel(at)gmail(dot)com  within 5 days to claim your prize.

Today I am at Where Fantasy and Love Take Flight sharing a casting call for the characters in Quest of the Hart.

I'm also over at the new MuseItYoung & MuseItYA blog, introducing myself. If you've ever wondered how I got to where I am, stop by and see!

MuseItUp is looking for questions from Tween's and YA's for authors. Have a question you want to ask? Head on over to https://www.facebook.com/MuseItUp and ask away!

And be sure to come back tomorrow for a special interview with my content editor, Judy Roth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.