Thursday, June 25, 2015

#TBR Thursday-The Dartmouth Cobras by Bianca Sommerland


**Note: this recommendation is for readers 18 and older.

Every day I get an email from Team Romance Reads with books on sale for $0.99 or free. (click the link and scroll to the bottom to subscribe if you're interested) I've purchased a lot of books this way over the last year...some that were just okay, and others that were OMG I can't wait to read more.

When I stumbled across as 3-in-1 series with hockey and BDSM for $0.99, I figured I'd give it a try. I LOVE hockey and enjoy a good romance with or without the kink.

I devoured the first three books. A book a day for three days, and I had to know more. So I bought the second trilogy and devoured them.

These books are intense. There's the couple relationships (and by couple I mean trio or more in some cases), the team dynamics, the games, family issues, management problems, and more packed into each novel. I felt like I read an entire season of a TV show in each book, and I couldn't wait to get more. So, what books are these?

The Dartmouth Cobra series by Bianca Sommerland.





Knights of ice and Masters in the bedroom, The Dartmouth Cobras struggle to save their franchise while losing their hearts to the only women who can handle how hard and fast they live. Between corrupt owners, pressure from fans and the media, and desires beyond the norm, they have to fight to make their mark as a hockey team. All the men share a common goal. Giving their all on the ice. And in love.
GAME MISCONDUCT (The Dartmouth Cobras #1)
DEFENSIVE ZONE (The Dartmouth Cobras #2)
BREAKAWAY (The Dartmouth Cobras #3)








Learn to play the game.

Knights of ice and Masters in the bedroom, The Dartmouth Cobras struggle to save their franchise while losing their hearts to the only women who can handle how hard and fast they live. Between corrupt owners, pressure from fans and the media, and desires beyond the norm, they have to fight to make their mark as a hockey team. All the men share a common goal. Giving their all on the ice. And in love.

OFFSIDE (The Dartmouth Cobras #4)
DELAYED PENALTY (The Dartmouth Cobras #5)
IRON CROSS (The Dartmouth Cobras #6)






So, if you love hockey and romances with multiple storylines, I recommend checking these books out. Books 1-3 are still available at $0.99 on Amazon and book 7 (Goal Line) releases 6/30/15. You can pre-order it for $2.99 on Amazon



Do you have a sports themed series you've loved? Share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.