Thursday, July 16, 2015

Exciting News!!




This week is a mixed up week. Seeing I did book recommendations on Monday, I thought I'd share some new and exciting news today.

First up, The Boyfriend Novella series has a new page on my website. This page will be updated every couple of weeks (or so) with fun and interesting facts about the characters from the series and news on upcoming books. You can find the page HERE.


The other exciting news is that I'm forming a street team-Waibel's Legionaires. If you, or someone you know, might be interested in helping spread the word about my books (with some freebies and exciting things for members only) take a few minutes click HERE .

Thank you for signing up and for sharing the news!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is really exciting, Mary! I've shared it for you. I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle this street team. I'll have to be thinking about setting one up myself soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sheri! And congrats on your good news!!!

    I'm happy to let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.